Tuesday, October 25, 2022

TSOT 580. Theme- Flight

 Hello!! I’m so glad you stopped in.  I’ve been trying to keep up with the challenges. Some weeks I’m on the ball and some weeks I’m not. Last week I had things on my blog and I forgot to add it to the demo site. If you didn’t get to see my card you should go back and look at it. I made it for my grandson whose birthday was October 9. Decided to pull out some of my art impressions Stamps for this week  had a hankering to do some water coloring. I fussy cut  2  of the birds one this one. Pretty soon we won’t be seen too many birds. They don’t stick around in Ohio too terribly much in the winter. We’ve had unseasonably cool weather where I live but today it’s a lovely day and I’m seeing on the front porch swing enjoying a cup of coffee while I work on this. My garden is probably done. We planted some late peas, but with the colder weather I’m not sure they will do anything. Lots of blooms, a few pods, but no peas. Well I guess you don’t get anything at all if you don’t try. I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the fall season. Our trees are turning lovely and it’s a busy day here on our farm. Happy Stamping



 


Optional Theme: Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...