Tuesday, October 18, 2022

TSOT 579

 Happy Tuesday, here it try Stampin on Tuesday we put up new cards. Sometimes we use the inspiration and sketch, Sometimes we don’t. I didn’t have any monsters so I decided to use my robots (Stampin up) that I have. My card isn’t really like the sketch.  It does have two main images sort of like the sketch does but since I decided to use my Lawn Fawn pop up platform die I guess it doesn’t really look like the sketch much. This card is for my grandson whose birthday is 9 October. The robots sort of looks like they were made out of Legos so that’s why I used it. He is crazy about building with Legos right now. 

What will you do with the sketch and theme? I’ll look forward to seeing what everyone makes! Have a lovely day, any day when you get to Stamp is a lovely day! 😊

The second picture is of the card laying flat. If everything added doesn’t go any higher than the backdrop on the card it will go in a regular A2 envelope. Since I made things stand up higher I’m going to have to use a bigger envelope. The base of the platform pushes up as it’s two separate pieces that are connected together;  that’s how the card is then mailed. I like it,  it’s a  fun die to use and make many different card designs with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...