Tuesday, October 11, 2022

TSOT 578

 Hello, I’m glad you stopped by.   Fall is such a nice time of the year.  I’d say it’s one of my favorites.  It is a busy time though, what with the garden finishing up seems like every time I turn around there is something for me to can.  I’m waiting on apples now, my shelves in the basement are waiting for applesauce.  Which season do you love the most? 

I decided to pull out my Concord & 9th turnabout.  When I do these I usually start with a 5.5 square piece then trim it down and use the left over strip for decorating the inside panel of the card.  I know I could have used crushed curry, pumpkin pie, and greens but I was in the mood for greens and brown.  I’d love to see what you do with  this sketch and theme. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...