Tuesday, October 20, 2020

TSOT #482 Happy Fall/Autumn

 Hello and happy fall/Autumn . This is the time of year in Ohio when we have cooler weather, that means leaves changing, bonfires, and jackets to ward off the colder temperatures, I enjoy this time of year.  

I decided to get out my art impressions stamps. Made this scene, it was the first time I had done one like it. I should have tried to get some colored leaves on the ground under the trees guess they haven't started loosing their leaves yet.  I was using a bigger tree and only inking up part of it to stamp, that made it a little bit more difficult, I need to do more like this to practice. Thought it would work for the sketch and theme of Autumn this week, what do you think?

thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll join us in this theme/sketch have a wonderful day.

Optional Theme: Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...