Tuesday, October 13, 2020

TSOT # 479 Oct.12 Foxy Friend

I decided to make a shaped insert for a regular card base---

Not sure I finished my posting in time for Tuesdays page launch.  I had a bit of time to work on my Foxy itty ball pop up earlier in the day then finished the blog post after 11pm.  I used products from a few different company's so if your interested just let me know what your interested in in the comments below.  I didn't get a belly band made for the card, that's how I'm having it stay closed until the recipient receives it.   Thanks for stopping by lots of the others made really great rocking cards.

                                                Foxy popped up

                                                      here foxy is flattened

well I thought I'd try to add a video of the foxy pop up in action.  I've tried to add video's before and it never worked so this may not either. If not I'm sorry I may need some guidance  :0

:




Mix Up Challenge - Schommelkaart/Rocking Card/Shaped Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...