Tuesday, September 29, 2020

TSOT #477 Thankful

Hey hello, It's been awhile since I've put a card up.  Life happens sometimes and we just don't have time to stamp, craft .....  My husband and I took a mini vacation, gardening before and when we returned really took a bunch of time, health, helping others it all takes up our(my) creative time!!  I was glad to be able to get in my room even if it was out of necessity - I had a stamp camp and the day before worked up a card.  
    My card sort of matches the sketch, I used a panel for under my focal point that is from a 6x6 piece of DSP, oh how I love these plaids!  I found a tutorial that showed how to cut a 6x6 piece to make 4 pieces all the same size like what's under my focal image.  I thought is was rather interesting so I've use it here and two more at the bottom.  Our theme-coloring is always optional and I did color my wreath.                                
                             Thanks for stopping!  Have a great day---stamping or not!


Optional Theme: Coloring
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...