Tuesday, September 1, 2020

TSOT #473 Merry Christmas

Hello if you’re here I’m so glad. Do you know one of the things that’s really irritating is... computers, Internet connections, and the like when they don’t work! I have been having trouble with mine so right now I’m on my sons and I am getting this done fast. We were supposed to do something with regal colors this week.  I had been looking through my stamps trying to decide if I wanted to get the new stampin up poinsettia stamp set and realized I have three different poinsettia stamp sets so I don’t believe I will buy another one. I was coloring some and used cherry cobbler and old olive. To me those are regal colors even though this is a Christmas card.  I hope you have time to join us with this one. It’s a pretty easy sketch to follow, my poinsettia is in the place of the circle and then the strip with my sentiment on it and some red rhinestones beside it. 
My husband and I are actually going to be able to get away for a little bit beginning of September so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post for the next week or two. Guess that just depends on if I Can get into my craft room or not and my internet issues. The garden is producing well, I have fruit that I am canning.  We’re trying to work at cleaning out a house over at my mother-in-law’s so that’s taking up some of my time also.
    Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day, hope you can relax and stamp!!for our challenge.
                                           



Optional Theme: Regal Colors (Jewel Tones/ Royal Colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...