Tuesday, May 19, 2020

TSOT # 458 Let's do texture

Had a few children’s birthday cards to get done so Sunday night I sat down to work on one. This is what I came up with, turned out good I think.
                                                   When you pull the tab the picture changes, fun fun.  I think interactive cards are fun to make and that children enjoy them, this is heading to a great niece.  I used the Lawn Fawn die to make this and it is called "the picture changer"        Old dsp from Stampin' Up and card stock to go with the dsp .                                                 




Optional Theme: Texture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...