Tuesday, February 26, 2019

TSOT #397 Team up challenge with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog

Sometimes a simple card front and message is enough, don't you think?  I had some backgrounds made with some distress inks laying around and decided to use them for this card.  For some reason when I was making  this card I thought we were to do a monochromatic card (that's actually in a couple weeks so I'll be making another one😉).  I had the sketch and the theme to use an old stamp set also which I've done here.  The sentiment set has about 10 different spiritual sayings and it's one that I need to use more often(I've had for a couple years. I also used one of the oldest sets I have dates back to 1997 from Stampin' Up called Stipple Floral. The right side has a pull for a slide out card to write my message. It is similar to the card from two weeks ago that had a ribbon slider.
 Thanks for stopping in and please join us, this is such a great idea - using the older much loved sets from the past, you know the ones we Just Had To Have :0)    check out your stamps!





Retro Rubber Challenge Blog - THEME is to use a stamp set that is more than a year old - give some of your old stamp sets a look see and come up with a great card for this one.  I know I have LOTS of stamps that I just had to have and don't use much anymore.  Give those older set some inkin/love.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...