Sunday, February 24, 2019

Special gifts

Do you enjoy making little gifts for people who are special to you? I do I made a bunch of these up and will be handing them out at our card class coming up on Tuesday. What have you done lately for someone else just because their special to you?
In this day of cell phones and computers don’t forget that people love to get handmade items even if it’s just a card to let them know that you’re thinking of them. I had planned to make these earlier in the year and just didn’t get it done. Sometimes life throws us unexpected changes. That’s happened in my life my sister-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer and we’ve been dealing with that. Since she’s the primary caretaker for my mother-in-law who had a stroke two years ago it has made life rather interesting. One thing that I do to relieve tension is to stamp and to do things for others that I know they will love. So don’t forget in the Busyness of life to do something for someone else and let them know that you care. Life is precious and we need to let others know just how much they mean to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...