Tuesday, March 5, 2019

TSOT # 398


Decided to make a card for a birthday that will be coming up in March. Monochromatic cards can be challenging 😊 and I think I did okay on this one.  I used Stampin' Up card stock and plaid DSP, the butterflies where cut from another piece of DSP from the Occasions catalog and colored them in.


I decided to do a bit more on the inside than I usually do- added some paper strips instead of pitching them and cut the Birthday from the same DSP I used on the front. Finished it off with another butterfly. 
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you'll try to create a monochromatic card with us.


   Theme; Monochromatic

1 comment:

  1. beauty card , congrats Vicky
    have a great day
    hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...