Tuesday, October 30, 2018

TSOT #383 Patterned paper


Hello all and a happy day to you!  I spent an enjoyable day yesterday stamping with 2 dear friends!  We stamped, talked, laughed, and drank coffee or diet coke(that wasn't me 😩 I'm not a soda/pop person).
I finished some cards to work ahead a bit for you since the next three weeks will be busy, busy, busy.  I'm working my part time job and then trying to get all this house put back together since I host Thanksgiving!!!  Do you know that it is only three weeks away!!!!  (AHHHHHHH)    So after saying all that I'm trying to give myself a pep talk - you know the one that you tell yourself  that you'll be okay and you'll get it all done - wonderwoman!!!! Right!!!!!

Enough you say just show me the card - Ooookaaaay :0)


  Fall/Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year, it is a busy one for my Farmer husband (and his wife).  He doesn't make shocks like this with the corn but I just thought this was a beautiful stamp and wanted to let him know how grateful I am that he works so hard for us.  Thanks for stopping by and maybe you'll find time to make a card for this fabulous challenge and let the pattern paper do much of the "behind" the scene work.

        Optional Theme: Cozy Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...