Tuesday, June 26, 2018

TSOT #370 Painted Glass

It's just about the end of June!!!   As I write this posting I am actually looking forward to the month of June.  What you say and Why???   My sister who lives in Florida is coming for our nephews wedding! We will be at my house some as I have to do some canning, we are having a cow butchered and I'll be canning hamburger. Strawberries will be coming on also and mine look loaded.  We will be spending time at our Fathers house in Ft. Wayne where we all grew up.   She will be here for Fathers Day and then the next weekend is the wedding.  Hoping to have a sister day with our other remaining sister who lives about an hour from Ft. Wayne. I guess I told you all that to let you know that June is going to be busy for me so I'm working ahead, hoping to get in some stamping time but you never know what all will come up.  Okay you say enough of that get on with the card. 

I once again used the Painted Glass stamp set.  I heat embossed the vellum piece with silver then colored the back side with markers.  It is a nice soft look.  I put the vellum on a piece of whisper white card stock then used the three colors for layers that I used in coloring.  (daffodil delight, mango melody and granny apple green)  I colored the butterflies with a variety of blues then used the die to cut them out, I bent the wings up and only glued then under the body.  The bow is made from some retired silver. (I've had it for years - guess I'm still using it up :0) 
   
 Optional Theme: Vellum 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...