Tuesday, June 5, 2018

TSOT color challenge #3

     Color challenges can be just that a challenge.  :0)     BUT they also give you freedom to use any card sketch your little heart desires. I used a basic card front nothing added except the front panel on  the card base.
      I have been wanting to use my color burst again and this challenge allowed me to do that, the three colors were used but because these are free flowing color crystals when the water is added I did end up with some green and orange shades.  I did try to limit that and think I didn't do to bad of a job.  What will you make for this challenge?  There are so many different ways to use these colors that I hope you'll give it a try.  Thanks for stopping and remember to check out all the other fabulous designer cards.     

                             





       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...