Sunday, July 1, 2018

July technique challenge - paper tearing.

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  I feel like I haven't been here for a long time.  I actually pre-posted some of the June entries so I could spend time with my sister who lives in Florida and was here for our nephews wedding. We had a great time!!!

My technique card actually has two different types of paper tearing.  One of my favorite (I have many-tee hee)  types of stamping is paper tearing and sponging. I used a post it note and tore it then placed on card then sponged to make the mountains and road.  Wouldn't you just love to be riding a bike past such a neat view?
The second type of paper tearing was on the card stock piece that I placed my focal image (above) on.  This is like what Dianne showed in her video and card.   
This can be applied to a card in so many ways, check out all the other designers for their card inspirations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...