Saturday, May 14, 2016

Stamp camp card #2

Here it is, finally I told you to check back for the second card and I'm just now getting it up, sorry.           Here we used a retiring stamp set and colors, Lost Lagoon and the stamp set called - Amazing Birthday.  We used some gold accenting on this, it could be used for either male or female.  I sorta designed it so that if someone had a graduation to go to it could be used for that also.  Thanks for stopping by, could you? would you? please leave me a comment sometime.  It is so nice to hear from anyone, I wonder sometimes if anyone is looking.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...