Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Birthday - Summer Fun with TSOT

Try Stampin' on Tuesday or Not has another good challenge # 272,  Summer Fun is the theme!  There are so many different ideas for this one.  I had a LATE birthday card for a  2 year old great niece.  I KNOW late for a 2 year old shame on me!!!  So I did a swirly birthday card with balloons.  New and old Stampin' Up supplies made this card and the inside is the very old paper explosion.  I even made her a little purse with some sweety's  in it.  Thanks for stopping by and looking at my Vision.


 here is the sketch click this link to take you to   Try Stampin' on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...