Monday, January 5, 2015

No Big Shot so I watercolored!!

Okay so my Big Shot has been loaned out since the week before Christmas and I heard my craft room calling to me and since I had no Big Shot I decided to do some water coloring with some scrap water color paper I had laying around.  Then I pulled out a stamp set that hasn't been used yet.  If you look at the set and say I have never seen that on in Stampin' Ups catalog that is because it isn't in it.  I bought it last fall when I went to Cincinnati with a friend.  It is a set of 11 stamps that are all landscapes of a variety of country scenes.  Here is one and if you check back you can see a few more in the next few days.
The piece with the barn scene reminds me of my home since I live on a farm.  I water colored the sky with  my wide tip watercolor brush then heat embossed the barn scene with black.  added the ribbon which is retired and added the beautiful thank you script(non stampin' up).  I really enjoyed useing the wide tip water color brush on all three of the cards I will be showing in the next few posts.   Thanks for stopping by and I love reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...