Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Card class #1

I have a card class this week -  here is one of the cards I hope the ladies will make.  Time will tell if I can get there or not, we live back a long lane that will drift and although the guys can get in and out with their 4 wheel drive trucks my husband tells me I shouldn't try with the van yet. He did scrape the lane some on Saturday so maybe!!!
      I keep things pretty simple and more often than not use retired supplies for this group as it take a while for them to do it all. I'm going to try something a little different with this card, I have a variety of washi tape, glittery hearts and other Valentine type embellishments in a tub and thought after we stamped the heart background (retired stampin' up) and the hearts on the top panel(also retired) I would give them freedom to make the card look like they wanted.  It might be the first and last time to try something like this or I may try to do something like this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...