Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Card class #2

Here is the 2nd card made at the card class this week. If you saw the previous post then you know that I had decided to try something different with that card.  Because of that I kept this next card pretty straight forward, quick, and easy.  It is a single layer card other that the punched butterflies.  (The new style punches are easier for them to use but I often end up punching for them.)
Whisper White card stock
Ink:  Strawberry slush, Pacific point, Daffodil delight, Garden green
Rhinestones on the butterfly to add a little pop
I won't be back for a few days as we are getting our old hens butchered and I'll be canning them the end of the week/next week.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for any comments made and for stopping by and looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...