Monday, August 11, 2014

New Clear stamps

Stampin up has been trying the waters with clear stamps for about a year and now in the new catalog they are available to purchase.  This card is made from a set that is Not in the catalog but can be purchased.  I put the words of my choice on a clear block and then stamped repeatedly for the background.  The cake is the only image in this set of 15 the other stamps are all words.  Once again I used the lost lagoon color and added some alcohol colored rhinestones and then some candy dots to give it that little extra dazzle.  Thanks for stopping by and seeing my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...