Thursday, August 14, 2014

FMS 149 challenge

Hello,  I was working in my craft room last evening and had the focal part of this card done but not put on a base.  This morning after seeing the sketch layout it was like a light bulb going off!!  Oh yes, yes, yes that is exactly what it needed.  I guess that is what I love about challenges they give me ideas to jump start or finish a vision I might have.  I used 2 stamps from the Bordering Blooms set to create the edge of the focal image with a couple extra small flowers thrown in from the flower patch. The flower that is over and under the bday greeting matches the flower from the borders set perfectly just larger!!!  I love orange and yellow flowers so that is my color choice this time, and the DSP paper gave it the ommph it needed.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day I love comments don't you? on creative visions???  if you have a little time leave me one and thanks a bunch.

3 comments:

  1. Love your stamped frame of flowers! Such a pretty floral card! Thanks for joining us at FmS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Vicki! Love those flowers and the crisp white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job. So fresh, so pretty, so you! Great job, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...