Thursday, August 14, 2014

Late Night Stampers challenge 255

Not sure who came up with this name but I really like it!!!  Often that is me to the tee... life is so busy on a farm that I'm crafting either late at night or early in the morning.  I was playing last evening in my craft room and decided to try to stretch myself and use a stamp set in an unusual way.  I love that the new poly-stamps can be curved a little and that's what I did with this card.  I used the Flower Patch set and made this wreath. can you figure out which stamps I used???  :0)             After I had my focal done I decided to add some circles and  this is what I came up with.  Circles, circles, circles   right in line with this weeks challenge. Let me know what you think I love to hear from others on what their opinion is on my visions.  thanks and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I think is very cute but I can't figure out which stamp you used...ummmm..
    ........ I think i know but not sure. Let me know , your loving and faithful friend, and no I'm not a dog......lol Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you created. Great card for the circle challenge. Thanks for joining us at LNS!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...