Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Preble County Class Card Peek

I have been seeing this card design and really like it, made with the Scalloped Tag Punch, really easy to do...so if any of you ladies are looking Never Fear - Vicki's Near with the directions on Tuesday the 25th!!  This card also has a new twist ....  I saw this technique on a u-tube video - and we're  going to make some.  The little butterfly is the NEW look we will be doing on our card it coodrinates with this DSP paper pack that I am really LOVING so many nice prints - in the everyday occassions catalog.

 Close up of  the butterfly as the above picture doesn't do it justice- it really sparkles and shines!!!!!  I have been making up many other color combinations so check back to see what I've come up with for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...