Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Textured Floral

I see so many cards that people make with blues and I always love them but for some reason I never think to get the blues out when I’m making a floral card. But I did it this time! And I love it!
This is the textured floral stamp bundle from Stampin Up it is so very pretty! I used designer series paper it’s called countryside Inn. This is another fun fold card that I saw on a YouTube channel that I decided to give a try. It’s really quite pretty it has a belly band to hold it closed. The left side folds in then the smaller right side folds over the top of it. It’s a little bit thicker because of all I added on the pages and the front. I haven’t checked to see if it’ll go through the mail yet.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...