Monday, August 21, 2023

Altenew -Statement Flowers

 This  Stamp from Altenew is a big one. I loved these flowers and decided to get it a while back. I’ve used it for some other cards but I decided I wanted to try something different this time. I stamped the floral image multiple times on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock. Then I water colored the flowers and leaves Cut it in quarters and now I’m assembling the pieces in two cards I have two of them done working on the other two. I left enough space so that I could add a sentiment when I decide who I’m going to send these cards to.  

I found a Stamping in the center and then in certain places around the edge is a good way to do this. There are many other people that show this style also. It makes for a nice set of cards if you want to give a gift. The cards are all the same color but they all look different. Makes assembling the cards quicker because you can use all the same colors on them if you desire.


Here’s the 3 that are done 😊 I’m still trying to decide if the last one needs anything else, any suggestions?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...