Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TSOT #553 Things that fly

 All right everyone, I have to tell you that I feel like the only thing I followed for this challenge what is the theme. Things that fly, and it’s quite a stretch to say that I followed it. We all think of birds, airplanes, bugs…… Well I had a birthday card that I needed to make for a nephew who is turning 16. His mother told me that He’s into computers, I think gaming. But in honor of him I made this card. Things that fly - could that be the waves in the air or whatever it is that makes our computers work ?   I told you it was a stretch 😀



 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, it could also be "time" that flies while your nephew does gaming on his computer... see all kinds of definitions! Does the tag pull out from behind the screen so you can write your birthday message? That ribbon has me curious. You went to so much trouble to make this card with all the keys! I know he'll like it!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...