Tuesday, April 19, 2022

TSOT #552


  I wanted to use up some more scraps and pieces that I had laying around so I paired them with a quick and simple water colored piece using Art Impressions Stamps.😊. This really is an easy card sketch to follow, I hope a lot of you will give it a try!! 
Well I just went to upload my card and I think that the theme was changed at some point.  I thought we were to do a clean and simple card.  Now the Try Stampin demonstrator sight says the theme is-white, black and one other color🥴. If I have time I’ll try to make another card to follow that because I really want to 😊.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and easy to follow. I have a lot of A.I. stamps so can do this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...