Tuesday, July 6, 2021

TSOT #514 - Ribbons & Lace

 All right I guess I need to tell you right up front, I’m not much of a ribbon person when it comes to putting that on cards. I don’t know why maybe because when you tie a bow it makes a knot (depending on the ribbon weight and width). I have some ribbon but I don’t usually buy a lot of new, what I used here is a narrow one that is really light weight and made a pretty small knot.  I enjoy Crocheting lace doilies with fine thread I guess that’s why this stamp set that jumped out at me. I’ve been wanting to use it for a long time and just have had other things I needed to do. For this challenge I decided this is the set, and especially these dies! The only thing I’ve stamped on this card are the sentiments. Why don’t you give this challenge a try we’d love to see what you would make.

Here is the card sketch and the suggested theme for the card you will make for us to enjoy how you interpret it.

Optional Theme: Ribbons and Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...