Friday, July 9, 2021

Hand-Penned Petals

 I have always thought the Hand-Penned Petals bundle was lovely. I saw a tutorial on making a card like the blue one, and I decided to CASE it —it is really easy, but looks oh so elegant-At least I think so. The dies in this set cut out the outline of the florals but then they also have detailed cuts and they are just lovely when used. 

The background was made by 1.stamping randomly with the versamark pad and white heat embossing. 2. take an acrylic block and smash the ink onto it, add a bit of water with your aqua painter and paint the flowers/leaves - what you choose.  The blue one had the flowers painted (CASED card) and the green had the leaves 😄 I guess you can see that! Mixing the water with the ink allows for a softer shade and not so uniform-some lighter and some darker shades.  




Maybe you’ll give this a try, I’m glad I did and I have a few other sets I’d like to use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...