Tuesday, June 23, 2020

TSOT 463 Splish splash

When I made this card I knew I wanted to do it as a double duty. For this challenge, and for my card class that’s meeting -yes!!!  It’s late on Monday evening and I just realized I hadn’t done this blog yet. So this will be short and sweet. He’s the new stamp set called well done stampin’ up and their new embossing folder seaside something I believe. Join us with this one it should be fun Splish flash is our theme. Down below I’m going to put another card that I did for a blog heart that I’m a part of and their theme was Splish splash also.




Optional Theme: Make a Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...