Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Working ahead! Children’s card # 1&2

I enjoy making interactive cards especially for children they get excited when they see moving parts on a card! Here’s the first one…
I finally had some free time as we had a snow and ice storm and I was bound at home. So while I was canning I decided to do some Stamping!!


 As if the cows aren’t cute enough, how about a walrus! These two sets in the stampin’ up catalog really caught my eye. I don’t usually buy things like this but I did need some new children’s things and they’re just too cute. I’m making up cards for my children’s box as I have a lot that I need to send out. Trying to work ahead! So I downloaded a video that’s very short but I can’t get it to play. The  picture Is a still photo of the card and the fish twirl around! I saw this card on Pinterest and had to try to copy it thanks so much for the inspiration, Tracy from For the Love of Stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...