Tuesday, December 10, 2019

TSOT Challenge 438 Happy Birthday!!!

Happy December!  Has this month found you really busy?  We are always busy this time of year, not only do we have Christmas at the end of the month but in the mix are three birthdays, Dec.6,19,25!! Two of my 4 boys were in December (yes we had a Christmas morning baby-our oldest) and now I have a daughter-in-law also! 
This was  a great sketch I don't think I've ever designed a card like this before with a half circle type design !!  (I'm using a new computer and my courser keeps hopping around!)  Found myself home for a day in Nov. and I've worked ahead to get a few cards done and I'm pleased with this theme as my daughter-in-laws birthday was the 6th of Dec. this is her birthday card she loves purple.  I hope your not to busy and can play along with us.


Colors are Purple Posy, Georgeous Grape, Mossy Meadow a little Pear Pizzazz for leaves only
Stampin up mostly but the stencil is Altenew.

    Optional Theme - birthday fun
t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...