Tuesday, November 26, 2019

TSOT Challenge 436 Nov. 25

Have any of you ever experienced a time in your life where you've become a care giver?  It is a blessing to be able to help in this way but it does change your life immensely!!  That is where I'm at in this season of my life.  My mother-in-law had a stroke about 5 years ago and is in a wheel chair, her right side is paralyzed. Her daughter(never married) was taking care of her and the first of the year was diagnosed with cancer.  The family is now taking care of both of them in their home.  I've become the coordinator for all the help and go to person.  So that is my "excuse" for missing some challenges lately, I'm trying my best to stay active for I need to have some down time to do what I enjoy! and believe me- I DO ENJOY STAMPING!!! and being a part of this group.  Sorry for rambling, I just  wanted to share a bit.

Had a few minutes this morning and since I had some pieces left from a card class I decided to use them for this card as they fit the pattern beautifully.  I did rearrange the the pieces a bit-  that's what is fun with challenges - just use all the parts in your own way and you've created something that is unequally yours.  Here is my vision of this challenge. I just LOVE this plaid DSP that Stampin' UP has in the winter mini catalog, it is so versatile. Thank you for stopping and I do hope you will add  a card so we can see your creation.  Oh and Happy Thanksgiving.




Optional Theme - Cozy Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...