Tuesday, November 12, 2019

TSOT Challenge 434 Nov. 11

Welcome and I’m glad you stopped by this week. Well I took a little liberty on this sketch. Changed the circle to a rectangle to go with my chosen image. I also put the homemade piece if DSP the other direction. To top it all off I completely turned the card. I couldn’t find a bling that I like with this so I left it off. This is an easy sketch to make a card for - any season hope we’ll see yours! Check out the other designers šŸ˜€

Stamp set: Beauty and Joy
Checkered background
Colors: Crumb cake, early espresso, cherry cobbler, crushed curry
Pine wood planks dynamic textured embossing folder


    Optional Theme - Put some Bling on it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...