Tuesday, July 2, 2019

TSOT challenge 415 Melt!!!

Yea another Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge - we've a combo again.  Sketch, Inspiration or both

 When I think of the word melt I think of all the summers that we have baled hay and let me tell you, you melt when you’re on the wagon stacking or driving in the heat and sun.  We make small bales they are stacked about 5 layers high.   I chose not to follow the sketch and just use the inspiration word.  Thanks for stopping - how do you think I did with the inspiration? Have you ever experienced this kind of melting?  Don't forget to check out all the other designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...