Tuesday, May 14, 2019

TSOT Challenge 408

Do you like interactive cards?  that is another type of card I really like to make.   I guess I've said that a lot lately. I suppose there isn't any kind of card I don't enjoy making.😊

You tube and pinterest  are so very nice to learn new ways to make cards.  I saw a card made like this on you tube by Dawn's stamping thoughts - I think that is it - just looked and that is it.   It fits this weeks sketch pretty well so I'm using it. 
Bokeh background and a flip flap on the front to reveal another message!!  You can see the added pull tab on the right side of my card.


I believe I have all the layers the sketch has just in a different order.


    theme - add texture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...