Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Thank You - TSOT #384


Hello, welcome once again or I'm glad you stopped by for first time visitors.  I DID NOT follow the card layout this time, had some new products and wanted to use them.  I DID use the optional theme though - Thank You 

The thanks is new it cuts the word without cutting it off the card piece, I thought it was neat and decided to get it for myself. 😊  The wreath stamp is new also and is a turnabout stamp (non Stampin'Up). It was stamped in copper with the shimmer paint from Stampin' Up and then Tranqual Tide.  The ribbon is also T. Tide from Stampin' Up.  (I use a good bit of Stampin' UP product because I'm a demonstrator)  I mounted it on a piece of copper paper (S.UP) I'm really loving that color this year and it all flows together with the shimmer paint and the "hanging" leaf. 




Here is the Card layout if your interested in using it.  It isn't necessary to enter so don't be afraid to join us either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...