Saturday, March 24, 2018

Watercolor stamp set # 2

CASE card from a Youtube video :0)  (Youtube - Beary Wishes)

I haven't been posting as much since we have our third grandchild due any day and I've been helping by taking the big brother and sister so mama can rest.  We did have a false alarm this past Ttuesday and I picked them up and had them all night and the next day. Daddy came and got them Wed. evening and we still don't have a baby!  I have them now but they are napping   :0) 
 
Thought I'd add a couple more cards I did with the terrific Watercolor stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog - I do hope this set makes it into the big 2018-19 main catalog that will be coming out in June. That is only two months away!! 
Hope your having a good weekend why don't you stamp a little for me since I won't be doing that with two little ones. 
                                    I need to practice a bit on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...