Tuesday, March 13, 2018

TSOT Challenge #359

Happy early Saint Patrick's Day I know that's not till Sat, on the 17th.  Our suggested theme for this one is Green and I thought that was probably due to St. Patrick's Day.  I did use green but it isn't a true green. I used my color burst to do this background and thought it had enough green in it for this challenge. I mounted it on Lemon Lime Twist which is an In-Color in the Stampin' Up catalog. If you look closely at the background you'll see that I ran it through my big shot with the layered leaves embossing  folder.  Water colored the flower which is from the Lots of Happy Card Kit in the 2018 Occasions Catalog. I wish many of you would join us on our challenges, and if you do tell a few friends about us also.  We would love more participation!!  We've branched out to Instagram and also have a Pinterest page.  Let others know we are here and that we have a fun challenge every week that runs for two week so that gives you lots of time to make a card.  See you at Try Stampin' on Tuesday



No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...