Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Try Stampin' #346 A tribute to my sister

Kathleen, known and lovingly called "Kat" for she loved cats. I think if she could have she just might have had this many!!  ;0)  I really wanted to do a card in her honor my first week back. When I checked out the #346 challenge I though Oh my that is a tough one.  I hope I sorta did it justice, one of the great things about this challenge site is that is is okay to not follow the sketch and theme if something else strikes your fancy.  I started with the cat lady, made a scene by adding a floor and walls.  The name KAT on the right side is sorta there for the "X"s stitched on the left of the sketch.
We hope you'll join us and if it seems to hard just change it up a bit.  Happy Stamping!!


Just click here - Try Stampin' on Tuesday and it will take you to the main page with the designers card samples.  Here is the card sketch and our suggested theme


Optional Theme: Create a Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...