Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Try Stamping on Tuesday #282

Hello everyone how are you?  I have to say that I'm HOT!!!  so this challenge gave me the chance to think of cooler temps.  We have had it really hot here in Ohio and since I have no AC and live in an old farm house AND I'm in the middle of canning season I'm really really hot!!!

Challenge #282 sketch is one that I haven't used before so it was a challenge.  I think I nailed this
on both the sketch and the suggested theme.  I chose the - anything holiday theme.
Optional Technique:  Beading / Anything Holiday Related


I used this cute old Stampin Up set: Snow Much Fun
Card Stock; Dapper Denim, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Glossy white
Markers for coloring in details on images
Banners die, stamp dimensionals, softly falling embossing folder

Well that's it.  I might have a nice variety of holiday cards to send this year as it has been decided that we'll be having more holiday themes.  Now let's see what you can come up with for this sketch and theme.  Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to know what you think of my Vision of this theme and sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...