Tuesday, August 30, 2016

New blessing and stamping for Try Stamping #286

okay I hope you'll indulge me I'm a proud grandma!!!  We have a girl!


Ater 4 terrific sons and 1 wonderful grandson and now we have a girl!!  She is named after my mother- Gwendolyn  (who is watching over us from above,  My mother has been gone since 2001 and I miss her still.) and her Great Grandmother Rhoda Mae.   I had to cry when my son told me her name on Wed. the 17th the day of her birth.

I made this paper to wrap the gift I made for her, I love to crochet and this is project was started YEARS ago when I was expecting my last son.  (I know that doesn't sound like I love to but I do and have made many blankets,booties,kitchen towels and.... down through the years)  After Philip was born I put it up and forgot all about it.  When the kids told us we were having a girl I remembered that I had started a dress and went hunting. (We knew it was a girl but they kept the name a secret.)

OK, OK  I know your not here for all that!!!  (but thanks)

Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge site is a wonderful one to be a part of and I do hope you'll play along.  Here is the sketch and our suggested theme. If you click on the Optional Theme it will take you directly to the Try Stamping web page.

Optional Theme: Holiday Blessings



Vicki's Vision




What do you think?  I do hope you'll leave me a comment.  I really would like to hear from you.  Thanks for stopping by and for letting me tell you about out new little blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...