Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Try Stamping on Tuesday #258

I'm back again this week with another posting for Try Stamping on Tuesday.  I've been switched to the A team schedule so my posts for the Creative Card Crew and Try Stamping don't go live on the same day.  If you haven't joined us before welcome... and if you have welcome back for another fun sketch and theme challenge.  Keep in mind that the sketches and theme are only a guideline.

Vicki's Vision

(90% Stampin' Up products)
Stamp Set; Bloomin Love
Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White, Glossy White,
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Sponges, Knock Outs heart border punch, Heart Framelit


Here is the sketch and the suggested theme Try Stampin' On Tuesday
This week's theme: Love Is In The Air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...