Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Creative Card Crew challenge - Love

When you think of February what is your first thought?  Valentines Day/ Love?  Well that is our theme this next two weeks, Love.  Show us what you can do with this theme.  It might be something for Valentines Day, or an Anniversary for a special couple, or just a love card that you are sending to a friend who needs cheered up.  Our sponsor is Digital Delights.





     I will probably add a sentiment on the heart that this adorable bunny is holding when I decided what to do with this card.  It may be a birthday card as I have two sisters-in-laws that have birthdays on the 13th and 14th.
The image was printed on a piece of pink and I used my copics to color,  Printed a second image so I could pop the small heart, rose and paws holding the pink heart which has glitter on it but was not picked up in the photo.  I die cut the image with a square heart die that I had and I made it longer by cutting one half of it then moving the die up sand lining up one of the hearts to lengthen.  I also special cut the ear section and placed them over the die so the heart edge would not cut the ears.  This was placed on a piece of white so the hearts edge would show, layered on a piece of rich razzleberry then finished with the same pink that I embossed with a heart folder.  Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions on how this card was made just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layers of Beauty

 Fun, fun, fun! Another new stamp set bundle, this one is called layers of beauty bundle. It has a stamp set, dyes, and decorative masks to ...