Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pheasant Hill stampers

This is one of the cards that my Seniors center stampers made they all loved it..  I should have had more paint brushes so more than one could be doing each color.  I embossed the image on watercolor paper and they did all the rest.  I used Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi, and Chocolate Chip markers to show  they can watercolor with markers by coloring on anything like a cool whip lid, spritzing with water then painting.  The embossing helps keep the colors where you put them but even with that a little outside the lines is okay as lots of water colored cards have that look.  The Iced Rhinestones are being carried over into the Homemade from the Heart catalog that is coming out and can be ordered from Jan. 5th.  Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration starts then also!!! (Jan. 5th-March 31, 2016)  The Homemade from the Heart catalog will run through May 31, 2016.  OH MY, oh my but there are some REALLY nice new stamps, dies, designer series paper, punches ....  many of these new products are offered in a bundle and that means savings for you!!!!  I'm really looking over my copies of the catalogs (a perk of being a demonstrator) trying to narrow down my wish list which was quit long after first look but money doesn't grow on trees.... at least not at my house!!!!  ;0)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...