Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge #241

Hello, I am excited to tell all of you who follow me that I've been accepted to another Design Team!! I'm really excited about this as I'll be able to use stamps and that is my passion.

Try Stampin' On Tuesday, every week they have a new challenge with two teams taking turns posting projects.  I'll be on Team B and posting every other week.  There will be a sketch and a suggested theme for you to use if you desire.  It can be a challenge to use what's suggested but that is how we become better, by the challenge to not always do what we are most comfortable with.

Here is the sketch for you to try:
Theme "Leaves - three D"

Here is my Vision;
I have used all Stampin' Up products although some are retired. Now it is your turn to try this lovely sketch and theme. I would love to hear from you if you would be so kind as to leave me a comment or if you have a question I would be more that happy to answer it. Have a wonderful day.  Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...