Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Creative Card Crew #88

Hello and welcome back to Stamping Vicki's Visions! Today is a day for a new challenge wouldn't you say?  Here at Creative Card Crew we have challenges every 2 weeks, I can't believe that is has been that long already.
     I was busy the last 2 weeks getting ready for a craft sale/Vender expo to see if I could generate any business for my business with Stampin' Up.  Yes I am a demo for them and would like to have more activity.....   My craft/vender sale was prepared for (during the 2 weeks when I did not have any new postings) and then shortly after setting up it began to spit rain and looked like more was coming.  This was held outside and when dealing with paper projects rain is a disaster!!!! so we packed up and left.   :(

Ok onto Creative Card Crew business!!!!    Challenge #88 is Teen  and our sponsor is Kenny K Downloads and they will be giving 3 digi's!!!  The other design team members have also been working on inspiration for you so be sure to check them out.

                                                   
I had many different ideas for this one and tried a few before I came up with the one I wanted to submit.  I made a type of white board only the background isn't completely white.  I used some designer series paper (DSP) and then added the image.  Attached a magnet to the side and added the Dry Erase marker.
                                         

 Close up of Kenny K download and board with message  :)

        I colored the image with Copics.
           The background DSP is from
            Stampin' Up and retired as of
            June 1.  Sponged the ribbon to
            match color in the background
            paper. The sponging on the sisters
            banner also picks up a color in the
            background.



Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Vision.  I'll be posting more in the days to come so be sure to come back and see what else I've drummed(stamped) up for you in my stamping room.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...