Tuesday, April 7, 2015

To have and to hold...

Big News with Stampin' Up:  they are offering free shipping on any size order for the week.  If you are in need/want anything you can contact me through my gmail  - vmilyard@gmail.com  I'd love to be your demonstrator or a help in any way I can be, questions on something you've seen here or other places just ask and I'll do my best to help you.
Well I thought I'd better get some other visions posted...I made this card for a wedding that we were unable to go go.  The side of the Congratulations has a pull our where I tucked in a monitary gift for the new couple.  I was pleased with it...the top photo shows the card open, it was an easel card. The bottom card is a close up of the front.  I used a retired Stampin' Up set and a spellbinder die for the decorative oval.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Vicki's Visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stamps!!😁

 Isn’t it fun to get new stamps and try them out!! This is a stamp set bundle from the new Stampin Up 2024-25 catalog. Demonstrators get the...