Saturday, February 21, 2015

Peek-a-boo card- Creative Card Crew challenge

Creative card crew challenge to add a Happy Birthday card went right along with this card I made. There was a tutorial on Splitcoast stampers on how to make a card like this, well I just love to make interactive cards and couldn't resist.   this is the front of the card
this is the card as you open it, another picture come across and covers up the picture that is visible when the card is closed
Now for the "surprise" picture - the inside of the card fully opened
I had wanted to put the sprinkling can on the opening with the card closed but it had to much dimension to it and the other picture wouldn't slide over in front of it.



I used some new impression obsession products(sprinkling can and flowers) and an old stamp (the little girl) that used to be my mothers, I believe they are called front and backs.  had fun making this if you'd like to make one the tutorial is on splitcoast stampers.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this gorgeous peek a boo creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...